I really love salsa. Like really really. And this is a fun party dip to bring to your next potluck or family gathering. It’s larger than my other salsa recipes, but can be cut in half for a smaller family size.
I made a series of recipes for a cooking class at my full-time event planning/directing job. We made recipe cards and stations of about 3-4 people for each station. It was maybe one of the most entertaining classes I’ve ever coordinated…too many people not following instructions, adding too much spice, and generally being very dangerous and wild. But that’s what you get with a group of staffers at a University. It was our “spring break” fun activities for having to work during the holiday and also a little break from the students. Honestly, one of the most difficult weeks for the Director of Executive Events who has to plan the Staff Week. But it was a great experience and I’m so grateful for my time and experiences there. The other recipes are linked below!
Try Imperfect Foods out for this recipe and use my code linked here for $10 off your first box!
Ingredients for Salsa:
- black beans
- cooked corn
- bell pepper, chopped
- red onion, chopped
- tomatoes, chopped
- jalapeno, minced and deseeded
- cup cilantro, chopped
How to make Black Bean Corn Salsa:
1. Drain and rinse beans and corn.
2. Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir.
3. Top off fajitas, fish tacos, or enjoy with chips!
Other Recipes to Try:
- 15 oz black beans cooked
- 15 oz corn cooked
- 1 yellow bell pepper deseeded and chopped finely
- 2/3 cup red onion chopped finely
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes chopped finely
- 1/2 jalapeno minced and deseeded
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime
- 1-2 tsp fajita seasoning
- Drain and rinse beans and corn.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Top off fajitas, fish tacos, or enjoy with chips!