Peach Mozzarella Crostini! Okay, here’s the deal. Since moving to St. Louis I’ve have had some extreme issues with grocery shopping…and sometimes food in general. It’s not that there aren’t amazing restaurants, chefs, produce, etc. But you grow used to what you’re used to. So, when I moved I was sad to not have my normal grocery stores (except TJ’s). However, one of my favorite stores in California was a Sprouts. And there is a similar store here in St. Louis!!! Lucky’s Market, located in Rock Hill…near another favorite, Katie’s Pizza and Pasta.
I think anyone who does the grocery shopping in their family knows how important it is to have a grocery store you love. I mean the confusion of not knowing how to get around a store, not being able to find your special items, or sometimes just the dirtiness/dinginess of a store…I’ve honestly cried after bad grocery store experiences. So for me finding Lucky’s was the greatest experience. Folks here in St. Louis seem to love it and I completely understand. Fresh produce, local products, big open store with a ton of light.
I like the store so much I’ve partnered up with them for some fun recipes! And as you all know…brunch is my thang so I created a handful of recipes for ya’ll to make and enjoy at your next brunch party.
I hope these super simple crostinis are a hit at your next brunch!
Ingredients for crostini:
- 1 peach (sliced into 9-10 pieces)
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella (slice 1/4” pieces and slice those in half)
- 2-3 mint leaves each
- balsamic glaze
- ciabatta, 3 pieces
How to make Peach Crostini:
1. Brush ciabatta with olive oil and toast in oven.
2. Then top toasted bread with peaches and mozzarella alternating.
3. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with some mint. Enjoy!
The other recipes include:
- 3 slices ciabatta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 peach sliced into 9 pieces
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella slice 1/4” pieces and slice those in half
- 9 leaves mint
- 1 Tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to your highest temp, usually around 450-500° F.
- Brush ciabatta with olive oil and toast in oven for 5-10 minutes until fully toasted.
- Then top toasted bread with peaches and mozzarella, alternating.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with some mint. Enjoy!